2008年10月31日星期五

tis weekXD

take this pic at robin car's..going to church^^

haha...long time no write blog ady....lazy...buzy...wat "zy" also have..lol

hmm...in tis week, i had interview for a new job from same company but different department...actually i qc like this job..becoz the salary is "bu chuo" for me o..haha, somemore can learn more things at there..so there ask me next next week go there try for 1 week c how 1st~hmm..i really hope i can get the job..but i believe if that job is god gv to me than sure no problem loh...haha..if not then may be will have another better job for me..amen!haha

but got 1 problem oo...i need to take cuti from my department and tell my working leader that i wan try to change department n try for 1 week..lol.actually is ok de....but i very scare my leader(not xue qi n lik foong,dnt get wrong information)...haha...becoz everytime i saw her then i will think bac my guru disiplin "puan.robaya" haha...becoz she always catch me if i press my hp or doing work that time dreaming or break over time,n then scold me very loud wan...same like puan.robaya always catch my hair..haha..

but i know everything will be fine de lah...haha..because i know god always beside meXD

so wu liao my blog~haha...k la, the time is late..wan go sleep le...ZZZZ

没有评论: