2008年6月12日星期四

iM BeauTifuL....BecausE of HiM

thanks god to send lik foong come our cg n pray for us today,
that is a bless to our heart 8 cg n me too.

through lik foong, god let us to know tat god creat every1 is also beautiful for him,
not becoz of the face look, the body shape, our clever, or our rich
it is becoz of our heart..

i very touch from it because i always have a low self image,
and im still always remind the pass,
i always think im ugly even how many people think i good,
what can i do for my lord n shine to him?

but when the holy spirit fall down in me,
he tell me tat god already forget n forgive what i have done before,
y i still always remind that n low down myself?

god say he love me so much because im beautiful for him,
tat jus a pass....the most important is now,
i really think im beautiful now,
not because of someone else or the outside look,
becoz im in jesus christian,
i have a wondeful n beautiful life tat god specially for me.

thanks god....i love you jesus,i love you....
ur cross....ur sacrifice redeem my soul...
my name is not in the hell now becoz of ur name jesus..

i really hope those who dnt wan or not yet come back to JESUS can be save now by JESUS name,
i really do hope that...becoz no 1 can save without his name JESUS.
pls return to god becoz he is waiting for you come back to him,
juz like a father to ask his son come back to him..
god really love u n me,n every1 he created so much...
he din give up us..because he love us...


god kingdom is coming! nothing is important than it!
i believe tat our malaysia is time to revival!
i believe tat god will fall down his kingdom in our malaysia too!
because we look is impossible, but EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE TO GOD!!

没有评论: