2008年6月15日星期日

PerfoRm on FatheR's daY

today had a perform again in L5, for father's day...keke...everytime when i have perform i also very happy n thanks god to let me got chance to serve him.

but everytime b4 i perform also very nervous...of cos today also la..keke...

tis song i din practise well, and it is a english song, more cham..lol.

everytime before i go stage i also will pray for myself, today also...

i tell god, "wat i do now, wat i sing, i juz wanna glorify ur name"

but today when i stay on the stage...im feel different, im not really nervous like last time..i feel confident...not because myself...is becoz i knew tat holy spirit close to me...i knew tat god looking at me.

that i know, my life had change...my confident is not come out from myself, i sing well not because of my voice...is because of jesus..because his voice is the most beautiful in this world^^

没有评论: