2008年7月15日星期二

ThE LifE oF ChrisT

Isaiah 51:4
Listen to Me, My people,
give your ear to Me, O My nation,
for a Law shall proceed from Me,
and I will Make My Judgment
to Rest for a Light of the people.

I Corinthians 2:9; John 1`5:10; Matthew 3:3; Ephesians 5;1,2,11
But as it Is Written, eye has not seen, nor ear heard, ...
the things that GOD has Prepared for them that love Him.

If you keep My Commandments you shall abide in My Love; ...

... Prepare you the Way of The LORD, make His Paths straight.

Be you therefore, followers of GOD, ...
have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather, reprove them.
Revelation 22:13; Ephesians 4:6; John 17:21; Luke 19:10
I AM ... The Beginning and The End, The First and The Last.

One GOD and FATHER of all, Who IS Above all, and Through all, and In you all.

That they all may be One; as You, FATHER, Art In Me, and I In You, ...
that they also may be One In us;
that the world may believe that You have Sent Me.

For the Son of man Is Come to Seek and to Save that which was lost.

没有评论: