2008年7月21日星期一

jesus love me so so so much

"CHUI WEN...DO YOU REALLY KNOW...HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU......?"

i remember got one day night, i crying n blame my mum said..."i cant feel love in this house! always i come home just like rent a room only! i come back,no 1 can smile to me, u just like to show ur black face to me, bro scold me, daddy dnt talk to me, how can i continue stay in this house! "
my mum said it back to me..."how come u wan me to love you, u din do anything good for this family, still wan to receive love from me!?"this word is qc hurt feeling to me..since that day i thought that....love is got requirement wan

but it is ok...that juz a pass...but the point is...if i do anything wrong...big wrong...izit my family still accept me?a question mark...hmm...but pls dnt miss understand lah,i know my family love me so much...only tat they dnt know how to love me...but i still love them so much..because this is a family god give to me~

but only got a name that i know he wont give up me n love me all the time...JESUS...

i said to him...im sorry my dear god...i always do wrong...n hurt u...can u forgive me?god pls dnt leave me....dnt leave me 1 person....pls draw me in to u...i know u hate sins....i am a sinner...god pls dnt hate me...i dnt wan go back to the pass....i want to walk wif u...god,pls dnt leave me...

i always say it in my heart...because i know without him...im nothing..without his love...i cant live...i scare his love far away from me...

"CHUI WEN...DO YOU REALLY KNOW...HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU....DO U REALLY KNOW ......?"

...i know is him....is his voice....SPIRIT OF GOD....how true is him!....

once i doing work today....this word suddenly come into my heart...
my tears drop out.....im trying to restrain myself...
but i cannot stop it...because his voice really true to me...

i know he love everyone...i know he love me....but i underrate the love of god already...
i always thought the love of god give to me is limited...
but today....he let me more clear to know that....wat means of god love

JESUS....LOVE ME SO SO SO MUCH....

1 条评论:

DaNIeL LeE 大鳥李 说...

suddenly saw this article and my tears drop... feel quite touching and its remind me the same things what i had done b4~ its reali appreciate to God when i know how much he love us~ his the most lovely Father forever~~~^^