2009年9月1日星期二

all because of U..

the god i know...righteous and holy..

the god i know...faithful and true..

the god i know...my tower of refuge..

hearts are healed...christ revealed..

the god i know...light of the city..

the god i know...strengthens the weak..

the god i know...your heart beats within me..

as you are...so are we..


ya...its pain...its hurt....its hard to do..

..but i know holy spirit will lead me on..

in god...nothing is imposible...

im here to u lord...and die for you...

no more "me"...no more "i"...no more "chui wen"..

only "jesus" in my life..

u know my weakness...and u know my heart...

but now here im going to know ur heart...

and im here to worship you...u r the only faithful and true god..in this world...

and i know you will give me strong..and my strength is came from you..

and im giving the best of me to you lord..

im following you and love you...JESUS..

没有评论: