2010年8月19日星期四

WenWen...dnt be upset, cheer up....JESUS LOVE YOU=)

LORD,
Pls teach me and help me to being a good daughter to U and my parents...

Give me the spirit of JOYFUL and put IT in my heart now...

take away my upset and i know it's time to have a changed and it's help me to grow up more....

i know the PASSION in my life and i know it's YOU.....

NOBODY can distroy and take YOU away from me...

HOW good you are and HOW true you are , LORD...

YOU are my help, YOU are my leader, YOU are my father, You are my love, YOU are my everything...

And YOU are all i need...all i want.....

I'm created by the LORD and i truely know that YOU will help me to walk on this way...

eventhat nobody love me, nobody support me, but i know JESUS LOVE ME SO MUCH...

Forgive me what i had done and don't have doing well in everyway....

but i know that YOU love me not how good I am but is WHO i am....and i'm your PRINCESS....

Pls send me your angel seroudding me now...with JOYFUL and HOPEFUL...

Fill me again with the power of spirit....LORD im crying out for more and more of YOU..........

1 条评论:

i'M вao yıı ♥ 说...

gambateh^^sis..

God with you always~^^

share your unhappy things to God =P

He can give you power..=D