2009年6月29日星期一

thankful~~

Well...
i have think back the past and the sms i had receive from my lovely bro and sis once upg competition...haha

Im really thankful that I have a good family and good brothers sisters and good leaders in here..

They always give me cheers when im upset and give me love at all times..

They had teach me a lot of things in my life...and never give up to supporting me..

im very touch to know they are love me so much..

I think that would be the best thing i have meet in my life..

and Im the one of the child in cyc one heart zone...

Well...after this 2 weeks, everything will be change and no more one heart zone..

Im qc "bu she de" for it but im sure god got his plan for us..and it will be amazing~~


but im here want to say something to some 1 special~

there are my lovely leader lik foong, boh soh gor and zoe, and my lovely brother david ooi la...haha, dnt be shock when u see ur name here...haha!
im really very thanks god to put u guys in my life...and what u all had done for me...and also u guys are the only 1 who really always contact me and give me support and ur love make me feel warm between the moment i was in upg competition~hahaha...its really touch~

and other zones...i really feel touch to c u all always support me every week........har!!.....dnt know how to say....but really...love u all so much and deeply from my heart~~~~~~~~XD

From now...no more one heart zone, no more one voice zone, no more one mind zone, no more one move zone.....only got 1!!!! CYC!!!!! GOD WITH US!!!!YEAH!!!~~

没有评论: